Are dizziness and fever connected with migraine?

I am experiencing dizziness and what feels like a small fever. I also am currently on my period which since my dnc from miscarriage has been heavier than usual i do not know if that is associated with my symptoms also i have taken Excedrin too for my severe migraine today. i have experienced this dizziness a few days in a row
Wed, 20 Jul 2016
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic

Heavy periods can cause dizziness because of the excess loss of blood so this could be a definite cause of your symptoms.

They would not usually be associated with an increase in temperature. A fever suggests that there may be an underlying infection. Viral illnesses are more common eg the cold or flu.
If an infection is present, it would also contribute to the dizziness and also to the headache.

If you symptoms persist or worsen, you would need to consider seeing your doctor for an assessment.

I hope this helps