Are continuous headaches a matter of concern?

I am a 62-year-old female in good shape on high blood pressure and arthritis medication. The pollen been very bad in Va. I have used my nasal spray taking Tylenol and Sudafed. Stroke and heart attack Are in my family history. I’ve had a nonstop headache for three days, should I be concerned?
Sat, 28 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history, it may be tension or stress headache or due high blood pressure. You can take tab. tylenol for pain. Kindly do CT brain if pain not subsiding after taking analgesics after consulation with physician. Take care.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Shyam B. Kale