Are chills and panic side effects of Hydralazine interaction?

I am trying to rxplaine the reaction I had last night/ I takr LEVOXTHYROXINE, AMLOIPINE, HYDRALAZINEATORVASTATIN,AND FURSOEMIDE. My reaction was a complete breakdown. Chills. panic. could not grt enough air.The only new drug is the HADRALAZINE Any ideas?
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

Anxiety is one of the common side effects of Hydralazine. The symptom should go away on its own. You can use low dose of Lorazepam for relief. If the symptoms continue you should consult your doctor about an alternative medication.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.