Are abnormal bilirubin, erythrocyte and urobilinogen levels a cause for concern?

I recently had a routine blood and urine test done. Everything was good with the blood, but the urine examination showed positive readings for: Bilirubin 1+(1mg/dL) Erythrocyte 2+ Urobilinogen 1+(1mg/dL). Should I be worried about this?
Tue, 12 Feb 2019
Thanks for posting in HCM.
I understand your concern.
Presence of bilirubin, urobilirubin and erythrocytes indicates that you are having jaundice caused due to hemolysis.
You need to undergo certain blood tests to confirm what could be the cause for hemolysis.
Kindly consult Physician in this regard for clinical evaluation and appropriate management.
Hope the information provided helps.
All the best.
Dr.Ashakiran.S.,
MBBS., MD.