Are Topiramate and Sumatriptan safe for the treatment of cluster headaches?

Hi my name is Shannon. I have been having cluster headaches and have a history of eplsiey and the doctor said to take the following medications topiramate 25 mg tablet and sumatriptan 50 mg tablet Commonly known as: Imitrex. I emailed and said in a not so nice away no fucken way these medications causes too many side effects. What is your opinion on how to handle this doctor. I also emailed my pcp doctor about this issue.
Tue, 16 Jan 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
refraction should be noncollectable form of sumotriptan used in migraine can be taken can take migrainill one to start with and increase up to six tablet till free from all signs and symptoms may be good option of treatment