Are Sodium Chloride drops advisable for a blocked ear?

Hello, I currently have a blocked right ear because of some wax buildup. I have Sodium Chloride Injection 0.9% little contained packages next to me and i ve read that sodium chloride can be used to drop into the ear to help dissolve the wax. However i don t know if this is the right drops to use. The description of the drops reads: Sodium Chloride Injection 0.9% is a sterile isotonic solution of sodium chloride in Water for Injections, pH 4.5 - 7.0, containing no preservatives (normal saline). Is this safe to use to remove my ear wax?
Mon, 16 Oct 2017
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
**
Thanks for contacting with your health concern

1. sodium bicarbonate and not sodium chloride are used to clear or soften the wax but to make sure if this is the right treatment for you consult a doctor [ENT specialist for ear wash] or speak with a Pharmacist.

PS. Although saltwater [as nasal spray] helps reduce inflammation in the nasal passages, which helps ease pain and other symptoms in inner ear but do not put salt water in your ear instead nasal spray is ideal which help ease congestion and eliminate the built-up fluid that is causing the ear infection [if any].

PS. Although some doctors and health practitioners do suggest placing saline drops in the ear canal but do not do so without the approval of your doctor, this is particularly important if one have a ruptured eardrum