Are Ipods safe to use when you have a heart defibulator?

Tue, 15 Dec 2009
's  Response
any and all unknown electronics should be avoided when in use near or around sensitive heart monitoring devices

Hello. I went to the cardiologist today and had both an electro cardiogram and an echo cradiogram done. I ve had a heart murmer since my birth, though I am not sure exactly what kind it is. However, I do know for a fact that it is an innocent murmur, and that I should expect to outgrow it within the next few years. I am fifteen by the way. Now, I have smoked marijuana several times. I began this year. Usually it went fine. Then when i began to do it more frequently and at higher doses, I would feel the increased heart-rate, panic, etc. I realize this is normal. But i once fainted for a few seconds as a result of standing up too quickly while high. I understand that this is brought about by a rapid decrease in blood pressure? That s only happened once though. Other side effects have been a slight cold/fuzzy feeling in the left chest at the very beginning of the buzz, which goes away shortly. My question is if I can safely use marijuana in moderation, like once a month or probably less. How does my heart murmur play into all of this? Thank you.

I have been provided with a Glycery trinitrate spray after recent checkup identified a Hearth murmer I have not used the spray as I did not have a reason to do to date. I am generally fit and healty (Bupa check) Aug 2015 my question is, would it be safe to use ED medication in my case and if not are there any alternatives to ED Many thanks for your help

i want to have gfuel (gamma) its a energy and focus water suppliment. it does have caffeine for the energy but when i had one today i didnt feel so hyper and i didnt feel like if i was drinking a monster. i have a little heart murmor would it be safe to have one before a test in school so im focused?