Are Glycomet and Susten advisable to improve the chances of conception?

hello sir/ madam , i am 27 years old,weight is 54kg, gettin periods every months,i am unable to conceive and report shows multiple peripherally arrenged follicles echotexture.right is 40×17mm, left ovry 33×18mm, impression - polycystic ovarian changes,i am too much worried..dr. gave me glycomet 500mg, fertileplus and susten 200..is this the right medicines..?? or can you suggest me the better medicines..thank you
Tue, 29 Jan 2019

Glycomet and susten increase the chances for conception especially in conditions like PCOS.

Nothing much to worry and your treatment is on the right track.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shinas Hussain,