Are Glovit vitamin capsules the same as antioxidant capsules?

Dr. I am getting small white spots on my hands and legs as well as my inner body. I have consulted a dermatologist Dr. Prescribe me Glovit vitamin capsules ACE and also asked me to use sunscreen lotion for my body daily when I am going out. When I wnet to India I bought me Antioxidant Capsules (Antoxid HC of Dr. Reddy. Is it the same as to what I used for the past two months earlier? Please help
Wed, 16 Dec 2015
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Welcome to HCM.

Understanding your concern. As per your query you are wondering if Glovit vitamin capsules the same as antioxidant capsules . Well glovit is high potency vitamin and mineral supplement with amino acids , which are used in certain conditions to fullfil the deficiency of certain minerals and vitamins . I would suggest you to stop antioxidant capsule for few days and take glovit capsule as per prescription . Also apply over the counter anti fungal cream , eat healthy diet and drink plenty of fluid . Doctor may also recommend UV ray treatment .

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Get Well Soon.
Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari