Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Appearance of many small scars due to itching near penis, face and head

sir i am a male of 18 years old.i am suffering from serious itching around my penis and also in my face and head . there has been generated huge small scars due to itching. there is no pains in the scars. and i feel comfort during itching and after itching for a long time there comes out something liquid from them. what should i do? please give me your valuable suggestion
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  253
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Oncologist 's  Response
Two things are possible. Either you have scabies or you are suffering from fungal infection. It is very common that in both conditions there is severe itching. After scratching the area it is common to develop scars and with excessive itching there is serous discharge from the spots. It is common after using your hands for scratching you spread the infection to other areas which you touch.

To start with have good hygiene in the areas of itching.

Use tab. Certrizine once in 24hours to control itching.

Visit a dermatologist to have the exact cause of itching which he will know after examining the area and possible slide test to rule out the fungal infection. After having the right etiology he will prescribe you the appropriiate treatment and your itching will be cured.
Answered: Tue, 24 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor