Apart from inheriting diabetes, what other way can you get it ?

Apart from inheriting diabetes ,what other way can you get it ?
Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Impaired, glucose tolerance test can be due to various reasons. Stress, pregnancy, infection due to drugs etc.

But impaired test can be nullified, if the precipitating factors can be removed.

However risk factors like overweight, sedentary life may lead to diabetes mellitus.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

Diabetes is one disease that has multiple factors behind it that can make people get it. It has lifestyle related causes, stress, pregnancy induced, diet habits to mention a few.

Garima Singh's  Response

I also think so