Any suggestion for pain in both underarms and itching nipple?

Hi iam 29 yrs old and trying to conceive... More than 20 day Iam feeing pain in my both underarms and itching in nipple.. Consulted doc and she examined my breast and underarms and told it must be some infection as she could not feel any lumps... But those medicine dint work out.. I still hav same prob.. Today I asked for mammogram just to confirm if I have breast cancer... But she dint advice me as I was only 29 and only around 35-40 yrs old should do mammogram.. Now she just asked me to do just breast scan... Iam confused now pls help
Thu, 31 Oct 2019