Any suggestion for lump around the area where microdermal was pierced?

I have had a microdermal piercing on my face for over a year. Nothing has ever happened to it, it has never become infected or anything of that nature. About a week ago, a small lump began to form around the piercing which has slightly increased. It is filled with pus. A piercer said it was a bubble and can go with sea salt water, another said it may be keloid and will go with steroid cream. The piercing is stil in as I don't want to fondle with anything and I haven't yet had the chance to see the doctor. What do you think this could be? Is it something to worry about?
Wed, 26 Feb 2014

You might have developed furuncle.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Pus should be tested for sensitivity.

Infected keloid is another possibility.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you