Any suggestion for having bump/bruise on forehead and swelling in hand/foot?

Two nights ago I fell down a flight of stone steps at a friends house in a half awake state on the way to the bath room. I was lucky to have no neck or spine injury but hit my head on the wall on the way down. I have a good sized bump and bruze on my forhead but no headache or other symtoms. also sprained my hand and foot with a little swelling but no pain I can walk but can´t really use my hand although it is better today. Should I go to the doctor?
Mon, 8 Apr 2019