Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Any remedy for sticking eyes ?

my son's eyes get sticked when he wakes up in the morning Hello sir, my son's eyes get sticked when he wakes up in the morning could you suggest some remedy for that. he is 6 years now. pus discharge is there and little bit redness in eyelids also. it is in both eyes. Can you suggest any doctor (opthalmologist) in airport rd area which is open on Sundays?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  2034
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
I feel this could be viral conjuctivitis or bacterial too
as the discharge is pussy
viral infection usually clears in few days it doesnt require treatment
but see that your kid doesnt put his hands on eyes use dry cloth and water to clear his eyes frequently. you actually dont need any opthalmologist for this condition you can go to any doctor be it general practitioner or pediatrician
Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
  User's Response

The medicine cannot be prescribed by us as it needs prescription to buy it from store Dont worry you just need to put warm compresses and wipe off the pus as frequently as possible
Answered: Wed, 3 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor