Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Any medicine, treatment to improve semen motility, count?

Dr. Sir, i am from hyderabad as i am married person. it is 8 years already over for my marriage. as i dont have children right now their is weakness in motility is 05 -10% where we have to with minimum 50% in my semens could u plz suggest me a good medican as well as what are the diet should i take to improve my semens motility. and my semsns count are 40 - 50%
Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hello Sakhan,
Well ,you don't have a child means you and your wife needs to be investigated. You have low sperm motility.I would first like to know whether you have any habits of smoking or alcohol,then please quit as these are proven to decrease sperm motility.Secondly if you have got any varicoceles as evident by swollen cord like structures in your scrotum please consult a doctor. As regards to diet please take healthy diet with fruits -these contain antioxidants.Prepartions containing CoQ, astaxanthin and antioxidants available in the market can help. Plese avoid exposure to hot environment continuously.
good luck
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor