Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Any medicine for growth of facial hair?

I m 28 old man from new delhi India and I want to know that is there any medicine or treatment for growth of facial hair (mustache & beard), my skin is soft and it is not genetic problem because my father have much facial hair (beard) and mustache , plzz.. suggest me any medicine or treatment which is available in india and which will help me to grow facial hair (mustache & beard).
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  625
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hello.check with an endocrinologist for any hormonal problems, also you have not mentioned any previous medical ailments like tuberculosis or mumps,which could affect your hormone levels.
Answered: Tue, 25 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor