Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Any drug other than paracetamol can help reduce pain ?

Other than paracetamol is there anything else i could do to help pain? Hi. i m in my early 30s. Have asthma , samters triad, ibs. i m awaiting sinus surgery . Ive tried avayms but don t think steroids are suiting me. Other than paracetamol is there anything else i could do to help pain?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Is the diagnosis made, correct? If so, then try taking Tab Tramadol after consulting your doctor. Try some other steroids which you have not taken.

Any more doubts you are welcome.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Wed, 26 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor