Any alternative to Losartan for reducing blood pressure without any side effect?

My doctor prescribed Norvask and Amlodopine and it has no impact on my blood pressure which is about 140/95. He also put me on combination of AMLODOPINE in the morning and METORPROLOL in the evening and that did work either. He prescribed LOSARTAN and my pressure drops to 117/75 after about 30 minutes. But I was getting insomnia. I tried DIOVAN as an alternative to LOSARTAN but no luck. Is there a drug with similar property to LOSARTAN that works the same way?
Mon, 8 May 2017