Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Any allopathic medicine available in India to prolong ejaculation ?

dear dr m 36 years old weight is 70kgs, my problem is that i have a normal erection but i ejaculate very fast .are there any medicine to prolong ejeculation so i can enjoy sex. the medicine in market are for erectile problem and not for premature ejeculation.
Mon, 18 Apr 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Premature ejaculation is more of a mentally related problem than a physical one.It can happen due to stress;lifestyle changes;overwork or work pressure;tiredness due to travel;work or sickness.First see & address these problems if you have.Or you can visit a doctor or a Urologist for consultation & advice .He will advise some exercise;& if required some medicine if you feel the need .
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor