Any advice for patchy sore right throat, itchy inner ears, restless sleep in a 37 yo female?

Hi Dr. Grief, I have a sore throat, mainly on right side, worse when I swallow, swollen glands in throat that are tender to the touch. Had restless sleep all night tossing and turning, sweating and chills. I feel like I have a fever but no thermometer to check. Looked in my throat just now and there are really gross looking white/yellowish/greenish patches...more on right side. Inner ears kind of feel itchy and I have a headache. I've also felt a bit nauseous in the last 24 hours. I feel a bit achey all over too. I'm a 37 yr old female, surfer and yoga instructor and generally speaking am quite fit and healthy. Any advice or recommendations? Thanks, Katie
Wed, 19 Feb 2014