Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Anxiety with shortness of breath, mood swings, constant crying. How can I overcome this?

hi my name is virginia im having real bad anixety where if im some where i dont know i start to get shortness of breath. im also having mode swings. one min im happy and the next min im crying or yell at my boyfriend for no reason. i really need help from a dr. dont know what to do. thank you PS. WELL IM SORRY BUT I DONT HAVE A CRADIT CARD ONLY PERPAY CARDS..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello you may be suffering from from depression. As you have mentioned you get irritated so easily and behave erratically , it points to the diagnosis. Also you have some anxiety symptoms which accompany depression. From the brief history provided it is clear you are having difficulty coping with these problem , so need intervention of psychiatrist. You problem can be managed by psycho therapy but may require some initial medical intervention depending on dysfunction it is causing to you.
So consult a psychiatrist for it
Answered: Wed, 8 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor