Anxiety, pain in chest, upper back, neck and jaw, headaches, nauseous, dizzy, unbalanced

Hi. My name is Lindsay I am 19 years old. Ever since around November 2012 my anxiety has gotten worse, I started to get chest pains, upper back pains, neck pains, jaw pains which caused awful headaches but I went to the dentist and got a night guard for that. I've been getting nauseous lots, and I have bad stomach pains. But I've had bad stomach problems since I was a kid, and recently I've been starting to get dizzy/unbalanced everyday.. It's scary, I feel like I'm not myself anymore :( it's so hard not to think.. Or panic I panic easy, it's hard to keep this all under control when all I do is think negative things.. I can't go a day without feeling sick or I'm in pain, it's like something new happens everyday. I'm scared :( ... I'm trying to ask for help, didn't think i would have to pay
Sat, 19 Oct 2013