Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Anxiety disorder, have anxiety after sex, presence of lump inside the chin and shoulder. Normal X-ray. Cause?

Yesterday I found something that looks like lump under my chin , But it s not on the skin it s inside the chin. It looks like a seed and tiny. It doesn t hurt at all, I m so scared. and I have serious anxiety disorder too.I have had anxiety disorder for 10 months now, and I have lump on my shoulder , but it s going down now, cause I have been boiling it hot water. My mom took me to the ER some months ago, and the doctors had x-ray on my chest , and they said it looks normal. My anxiety want away, but 5 weeks ago i started again.Every time I have sex my anxiety always come back.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychiatrist 's  Response
you please get treated for anxiety disorder from psychiatrist... because anxiety reduces the immunity and cos of that you will remain susceptible for recurrent infection and bodily problem..
Answered: Wed, 11 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor