Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Anxiety after trying weed. How to get rid of this feeling?

In late august I tried weed, and experienced a horrible trip, after that I experienced Anxiety for a few days and then it went away. Now I feel different (In a bad way) I often overthink everything, I feel lost, Although I am not depressed and I am quite Happy. I just want to know how to get rid of this feeling, I want to go back to normal, even my family say there is a sadness about me.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

welcome to health care magic

Weed (marijauna) cause anxiety/mood symptoms commonly after single usage. Also these symptoms may take a long time to get off. I advise you to consult a psychiatrist for proper diagnosis and management of your problem. With proper treatment you will get rid of these symptoms.

Good Luck

Answered: Sat, 20 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor