Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Ants collected near urine. Alcoholic. Diabetic. Related?

Hi doc, for last few days i see ants collected near urine ..this happened around 4 yrs back between i got my blood sugar tested and it was in control..also i frequently feel like mother was mildly diabetic..I am 37 yrs old in drink 1-2 pegs of whisky in 3-4 i diabetic..Abhishek Srivastava
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  837
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
At the age of 37 years you have positive family history of Diabetes so kindly check your FBS and PPBS at periodic intervals also check your Lipid profile and Liver function . This is good you are in active sport still alcohol is not advisable if possible quit it even no smoking and pay attention to your diet. You may check sugar at the interval of 6 months if thay are normal if FBS > 125 mg and PPBS . 200mg is diabetes but before that also we need to take care.
Answered: Mon, 20 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor