Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Anorexia. loss of appetite in 3 year old

what will i do now? my baby is 3 years old having stool examination pus cell 3-4 hpf, mucus(+), vegetable cell(+), starch(+), male baby, general symptoms of baby is anorexia , loss of appetite,
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  203
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic. I do not find the report much worrying, its not so abnormal, many baby have such reports. Did you consult your Paediatrician, if not do it for the right advice & treatment if he finds anything wrong with your baby. Don't worry. Hope it helps you.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
there is no worry about the only give him liquid diets such as barley foods mix with milk andhoney,fruit juices orange,coconut water,lemonated plus honey.with yhe change of diet you are required to medicate the baby with homeo syp alflfa +olus one tsp thrice a day.the baby will get better and grow
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Mon, 7 May 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor