Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis, back pain and severe burning, treatment

I have ddd,aykondolisis sspondolethsis ( i know the spelling is wrong ), arthritis ,.my question is what causes my back to swell up.and severe burning and pain in/on my upper butt.I can t lay on my back, and I can;t have any thing touching the skin in that area. Help please. I am on hich dose pain meds and nothing is helping
Asked On : Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome and good morning,
ankylosing spondylosis is a type of arthritis to the back bone. it wlii make you stiff neck and stiff back along with severe pain over the back bone and along with muscles and make body stiff
there is no medicine in modern medicines except painkillers but that will kill you
some medications and relief can provide by ayurveda if it is in early stages
if you need help write in details along with your reports to us
Answered: Fri, 10 Feb 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor