Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Ankle pain after fall, blurred vision, muffled hearing. Concussion?

Hi, well I was running then accidentally tripped on a pot hole thing right? Please hear me out when I say I was running real fast with a shopping cart in hand... anyways, I hurt my ankle cause I heard a pop hurts alot as of right now. After a minute or two later I was very..disoriented. My vision got blurry, my hearing was muffled.. I don't know what that was. Did I just get a mini concussion?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The difficulty in hearing and seeing that you are having is suggestive of an internal head injury. You need to have an MRI of the head and neck to find out the type and extent of injury that you have suffered.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Thu, 25 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor