Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Angiography suggested after heart attack. Need suggestions

hello doctor,
my grand mother is suffering from heart deasies , it was diagonosed two days back
according to the doctor it was her first attack and suggested for angiography , i got your referance from some of my friend, we need your appointment as early as possible, so please give your consent as soon as possible
My e mail id is : YYYY@YYYY

Thanks & Regards
Mayank Choudhary
(M) 0000
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Go ahead

Angiogram is an investigation. The aim of any investigation is to modify the treatment, based on the result. Intervention – dilatation with balloon and placing a stent (Angioplasty) – is done at or after the procedure – to ensure patency of the vessel. If it is not technically feasible, a CABG may be necessary (Surgery - Coronary Artery Bypass Graft).

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor