Analysis Report of semen,please check it give solution for this!

My wife is undergone 3 failed IUI two with Letroz and one with Siphene along with LH surge. All the previous IUIs have 22- 28 mm matured follicles and IUIs done after rupturing the follicles. Now we are about to do fourth one .While on this follicle study mature follicle is 22 mm with 8.4 mm endometric size is noticed. Im having Levocarnitine as our doctor told my motility is 2-3% less than normal,my sperm count is normal. My wife is having normal menstrual cycle and she is 33 years old and I'm 40. We have been identified as 'unexplained infertility' and doctor suggested IUI. After 3 IUIs she had undergone a diagnostic laproscopy and found everything normal in that part also. All the IUIs done are with sperm washing which increases the chances for getting more motile sperms and even after that what will be the reason for not conceiving? And when will we move to IVF? and how much it cost normally? And what are the other treatments which we have to carry out further? We are really disappointed upon the failed IUI's. Please help.
Sat, 2 Jan 2010