Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Anal sex, pregnancy symptoms, drugs for abortion

I have recently had anal sex with my girl friend but 2 weeks later she is reporting symptoms of pregnancy ..I desperately need an abortion done cuz this was not expected and I cant bring up a child now..I heard about there are drugs for abortion..How can i get her these and make sure its flushed off without causing any drama
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

There are medication which can be used in early pregnancy to abort it. They are effective for period of 49 days of gestation.

progesterone receptor antagonist along with analogue of prostaglandin are prescribed for early termination of pregnancy.

It is only given under the prescription of doctor.

I advice you not to take this medication by yourself, they should always be taken under supervision. The effectiveness of the drug is about 95 to 98%.

There is always possibility of incomplete abortion, so i advice you to meet the OBG specialist and take the drug accordingly, never by on your own.

After 10 days USG should be done to conform the complete abortion.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.

Answered: Thu, 26 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor