An osteoma attached to paranasal sinusis, skull. Constant headaches, face swell, running nose. CAT scan showed tumor. Treatment?

I have an osteoma attached to my paranasal sinusis and skull. I have constant headaches, my head and face swell, I have a runny nose constantly, my right eye (where tumor is located) droops down so my eye is half closed, and i'm dizzy all the time. In 2000 they drilled into my right eyebrow to relieve pressure off my brain and since then no one has done anything and the DR. I seen about this tells me that osteomas rarely cause headaches and basicly was done with me he didn't tell me anything about my tumor even after explaining all my syptoms,and sent me to a neurologist, the neurologist saw my cat scan nand told me the only thing you can see is this tumor and it was not her area of expertise but she felt that it needs to be removed because it obviously is causing me health problems which it has I cant stand the pain it feels like my head is going to explode and I pass out from the pain its so intense. My question is am I a canidate for surgery and I don't know where to go or what to do about my situation because the DR. I seen is doing nothing at all to help me I have had these headaches for well over thirteen years now.
Wed, 25 Sep 2013