Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Am pregnant, no evidence of placenta previa, septum seen. Is normal delivery possible?

placenta-posterior,3 maturity no evidence of abruptio or placenta previa septum seen in the left upper segment thickness-4mm breathing good,movements good dear mam my wife are 24 years old its my first baby,doctors tell the fedal head on upper stomech wait for 10 days otherwise will operate my question is normal delivery is possible or not
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello. Welcome to hcm.
Head upside is managable condition whose management can be decided only when labour pain starts or date is crossed. Even if the head doesnt rotate,it can still be delivered if pelvis is adequate.
I advice you to wait till your doctor decides. Either normal delivery or caesarian section,complications are now rare and uneventful.
All the best
Answered: Sun, 19 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor