Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Am pregnant, asked to CBO, CUE, Sugar bt, CT tests. What should I do?

hi iam 37 weeks pregnant and now i am planing to change the doctor but the new doctor is asking me to do the cbo,cue,sugar bt ,ct tests again which i have done just 2 months back is it ok and there is no complication in my pregnancy she asked me to do the tests in first visit please help me waht should i do ?and i what to know that whit in 2 months y tests if no complication
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  382
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
It is natural for a doctor to get the investigations done when a patient is seen for the first time during the last trimester and that too, since you have had them 2 months ago. As you are due to deliver within the next 2-3 weeks, it is essential that your clinical parameters are up-to-date. This is part of a routine and there is no need to worry. Even your previous doctor would have repeated them. Wish you a safe delivery.
Answered: Fri, 7 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor