Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Am i suffering from depression or i am schizophrenic ?

hi i am suffering from depression and hearing different type of voice but now i can see here what do dont ? feellike pain in my head and throwing thing here and there i try to hurt myself
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Your symptoms may or may not be due to depression. A detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist is necessary to come to a proper diagnosis.
Answered: Thu, 7 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Do take psychotherapy.
You will also have benefit by taking aayurvedic medicines ,Shirodhara.For that u have to consult aayurvedic physician.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
What you are experiencing are hallucinations which can be seen in depression with psychotic features or Schizophrenia. You need to consult with a Psychiatrist immediately. Do not delay on this dear. You can be treated well if you see the Doctor in time. There are excellent medicines to treat depression and stop you from hearing voices.
Answered: Wed, 6 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor