Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Am i suffering from any mental disorder?

sever ups and downs in emotions. periods of feeling down, having suicidal thoughts, thinking people around me have bad intetions in mind. other periods of being very happy, social, loving public places. what can i do, my downs have been more sever lately
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  180
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.As you are having big mood swings you must consult a psychiatrist for the evaluation and treatment.Good luck.
Answered: Tue, 13 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
First of all try to have good time with your family obviously at that time also you will have all these thought coming in mind Take consultation of good psychiatrist they will give you some medicines like antidepressants,sedatives which will really help to calm down your mind,
have a healthy life
Answered: Wed, 14 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor