Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Am i suffering from Vertigo ?

Vertigo , Hi, is there a type of vertigo that occurs only when you are sitting? I always get this sensation that there is an earthquake when I am sitting. When I stand up or I lay down, I don t get the same sensation. I am 25 years old, and is there anything I can do to stop this? I m a professional and I sit in my station 6-7 hours a day. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  131
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
vertigomay be due to vrious reasons and if you have the problem you should consult e n t surgeon/physicianto find out the cause of vertigo and take treatment accordingly
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum,
For how long do you experience this vertigo? Do you feel fullness in the ear and ringing sensation in the ear following this?
Take care

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Sat, 23 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor