Am i pregnant, if i had sex during 11th day of cycle ?

hi, i m 19 yr old girl, i had sex within my 11th day of my cycle, we use withdrawal method, how many chance can i be pregnant? thanks
Thu, 19 May 2011
Hi Basia, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You have had Unprotected sex during the fertile period of your cycle and The Withdrawal method is not 100% safe. The chances of Pregnancy are more than 70%. If you don't want to conceive you should be taking Emergency Pill within 72 hours of unprotected sex. Wait for your Next periods, if you miss them, you should be getting a UPT done using a early morning Urine sample after a week of missing them.

Good Luck.