Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Am I too young too have a heart attack ?

I get startled very quickly. When am watching a TV program, and let s say there s a big boom even though I know it s coming my heart will skip and my body jolts. And then my chest will start hurting. Today was a collegue s bday and there were ballons on her desk. After a few hours the ballons started to burst; I jumped my and body jolted for each one that popped. Right now my chest is still hurting and my left arm is hurting. Am I too young to have a heart attack? Am 21. Also when I get frustrated or angry I get an instant migrane. Should I ignore all of this or see a doctor? I don t do any activites and have never done any. Edit: My chest hurt sometimes when I breathe
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  634
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
No, you aren't too young. An eighteen year old died of a heart attack before. You should see a doctor if you are concerned about your health.
Answered: Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor