Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Am I suffering from gestational diabetes ?

I am 26 yr old and 28 weeks pregnant ,my blood sugar level shows 131 g. does that mean I am suffering from gestational diabetes
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  351
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Not necsessary.This may be due to garbha utpeedit dosha.The mental+physic stastus should be very decent.Take gabhapal rasa 2tab with milk,thrice a day.

Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
to diagnose that u r diabetic[gestational diabetes] u need to undergo ORAL GLUCOSE TOLERANCE TEST[ OGTT].
Answered: Tue, 22 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Annapoorna Bhat's  Response
fasting and post pandrial blood sugar tests shoud be done ,if necessary gtt also then only proper diagnosis can be made.
Answered: Mon, 21 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor