Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Am I suffering from fungal infection if there is some white coloration ?

hi i am mohit 18 yrs.. i m suffering for skin problem from more than 3 years.. 3 years back i took cricket coaching while that time i suddenly realise that my whole body suddenly became black..and i could feel some dirt type of thing on my skin every time if i could with water i could see a white color sort of a thing comes out.. my whole skin became dry.. and that white sort of thing even comes out from my eyes and mouth.. i could not use soap.. slight skrach on my skin will my rash on my skin and i could feel slight unconsiousness everytime...can u plz help me.. is this a fungal infection???
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi mohit
you have very sensitive and dry skin which is very problemetic.
no doctor will going to change your take care of it as its your most precious property.
dry skin when expose to sunlight give sun induced allergic reaction over whole body even cover have this allergy. what happen after initial stage dead skin start coming out from body,in this stage
-application of good moisturizer is must.apply 4-5 times a day.venusia lotion is good one
-drink plenty water daily
-apply sunscreen with SPF50+ TWICE A DAY
-wear full cloths
-avoid taking painkiller

Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor