Am I pregnant?

Can I be pregnant or could it be something else ?
I'am 5 days past due for my period . I took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative . I took a test early morning and it is still negative . However , today I started spotting so I thought maybe my cycle was coming ... I put a pad on and there has been nothing on the pad . What could be going on ?
Mon, 21 Apr 2014
If you had unprotected intercourse during your fertile period during the last cycle, you may suspect pregnancy. Though you did have negative pregnancy tests, you may see a definite result after a couple of days with a fresh early morning sample. If not, you may be having a delayed period. For better clarification, you can also get the serum beta-hCG titres estimated. A trans-vaginal sonogram also is going to help. Hope you find this information useful. Wish you good health.