Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Am I pregnant if I have missed one period ?

after sex 1 month periods over next month not is i am pregnent i had sex with my boy friend after that i had periods but this month not happened is i became pregnent? reply plz?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Aug 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  47
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Appi,

Welcome to HCM.

Did you have intercourse after geting your periods if no then you may not be pregnant your periods must have delayed wait for sometime and if u had intercourse then get urine pregnancy test which will confirm your pregnancy.

Have a good health.
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
If you got period after sex,then you need not to be worried. May be due to stress or hormonal imbalance.
For confirmation of pregnancy, you do a Preg Color Test with urine.
See the result and practice safe sex in future.
All the best.

For more details,mail me
Answered: Fri, 5 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor