Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Am I overweight ?

i m27 yr wt 67 ht 5 ft 1 inch female what to do 27 yr wt 67 ht 5 ft 1 inch female no medical problem unmarried
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello Javaria. Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum!!
Could you please specify your complaint. Is it regarding weight loss or anything else? You do fall in the overweight range, and its better to consult a nutritionist who would suggest a ideal diet regime for you. Besides this, you need to plan out an exercise workout schedule for atleast 30-45 minutes a day for atleast 5 days in a week.
regards and best wishes.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor