Am I having side effects from Bactrim pills?

Ive only taken2 bactrim pills for a kidney infection and my pinky finger is red super hot and swollen and I have a few blotchy spots on my body. Im a hairstylist and manicurist I had my hand in marvicide with out gloves on for maybe 10 seconds can you please help
Thu, 26 Sep 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello There

After going through your medical query I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that bacterium pills are not causing finger redness or swelling, it can be an allergic reaction with manicure products or some infection caught from infected customer.

It’s recommended for you to consult a physician for further treatment

Hopefully this information will guide you properly.

Kind Regards
Dr. Bhanu Partap