Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Am I having abdominal pain due to gas problem ?

I have severe pain in my abdomen. Everytime I feel like I want to go and sit inside the rest room. Is it due to Gas problem ?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Jun 2011
Answers:  4 Views:  144
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
could u pls elaborate the symptoms..where exactly is the pain? upper part of the abdomen or the lower part? improve your diet lots of fruits and vegetables..drink about 3-4 litres of water every day..also start taking tablet pantocid-DSR 1-0-0 half an hour before food for about one week..
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
ya it may be due to gas problem and it cause intestine motility dysfunction
u need to take antacid tab and as u have abdominal pain and spasm dicyclomine will give good result
it should be subside in a day ,if not then better to consult doctor
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello jemila,
can you please specify the area where you are getting pain?
is there any relation to food intake?
what is the nature of pain?
all these information needed to give a provisional diagnosis.
if you have gastritis problem then life style modification and antacids are helpful for it.
have regular frequent small diets. avoid spicy oily foods. have more water and fruits.
do regular excercise.if you still getting the problem consult a nearby physician nad get evaluated.
take care
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Give some detail your associated with food, vomiting,passing of stool,urine problem?.Is it dull ache,burning pain,colic pain,gaseous feeling.?
Better go to general surgeon for further diagnosis and treatment.
Answered: Mon, 6 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor