Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Am I having a miscarriage or my period ?

I started using a vaginal yeast infection treatment YESTERDAY {not over the counter} and immediately I start having cramping pains in my lower stomach, this morning I was still having pains but I start bleeding some. It doesn't seem like a period, does it look like one. Me snd my husband recently bought a pregnancy test. We think I may be pregnant, I haven't took the 2nd test yet, I was going to wait after my missed period. Am I miscarrying?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  479
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. If pregnancy is confirmed, it is quite normal to have somee spotting to light bleeding during early pregnancy.. So it can also be a normal phenomena. Though only a doctor can be able to tell exactly what it is.. I suggest, better check for the pregnancy and if you are confirmed to be pregnant, then the next plan can be thought off...

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor