Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Am I getting frequent fevers because of problems in the fallopian tubes ?

Hello, i am priya 31 yrs age, not able to conceive got diagnosed with low eggs and shrunk uterus size less than normal, doc advised to have a tube test, during treatment got down with severe typhoid and had to stop treatment for that. My problem is that i get fever every once or other day should i go in for tube test now. Are gynecology prob. responsible for continuous fever. Is tube test tolerable or much painful?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  80
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Priya,

Welcome to HCM.
You will need thorough examination and various blood and urine tests to find out the cause for recurrent fever.
It is better to do tube test after the cause for fever has been identified or at least it is controlled.
Infection in the uterus or adnexa can cause fever. Tuberculosis can also present as low grade fever, especially in the evening, of long duration.
Tube test is tolerable and you don't have to worry much about pain.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor