Always dreaming while sleep, is it normal ?

i have a dream always when i m sleeping. for 10 minutes nap also i have a dream. some doctor said its abnormal. what shall i do?
Wed, 20 Jul 2011
's  Response
homoeopathy has medicines which can help you.
Psychiatrist Dr. B. P. Sinha's  Response
Explanation are many which is not going to solve your problem, but what I believe during my 35 years of practice is that sufferer must get some immediate relief to establish trust to make him to follow the further advises. So please see some nearby Psychiatrist to discuss your problems. All are good Psychiatrists.
You need sound sleep with the help of short term anti-anxiety [alprazolam 1mg / Clonazepa 1mg at bed time]. You have to do some physical excercise & brisk morning walk to regularise your sleep pattern OR THE BEST WAY TO ENJOY IT. It is quite possible that one day without your notice it will depart. But some time its good to see dreams to drain out unnecessary stored garbage of the mind. One thing you take it guarnteed that its not abnormal to see dream or dreams.
Dr. anil kumar sharma's  Response
it is always or ever not possible to find the reson for dreams, there are theories without practicality dreams could be normal part of sleep if you are waking up fresh without lasting impact of dreams.getting hooked to anti anxiety or sleeping pill might give addiction in certain cases,The best thingh is to regularised your life style,if already not,adding physical activity in the form of exercise,walks and yoga,with changing to healthy food,Along with all this one should take some homoeopathic medicine from a classic prescriber,since it takes care of the totality of the case including dreams if they are disturbing or abnormal,there is no patent medicine in homoeo to remove dreams.incidentally homoeopathy is misunderstood,so you can read about it on internet as to how it works.
Dr. anil kumar sharma's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic.dreamy sleep means you have disturb sleep.we have conscious and subconscious mind.sometime there are many thing which we not thought on conscious mind its will comes on subconscious mind it manifest through sleep,what type of dreams comes to your mind? is it disturb you if not then ok and if disturb you then find out the reason behind it.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in